The behavior of millennials is complicated and hardly understood in its entirety. As a result, their varying preferences, career paths, and zest for technology have led to some exciting innovations. Being a tough crowd to please in the auto world, many auto brands have sought to fulfill their desires. An Auto broker Los Angeles helps to paint a clearer picture.
These millennials commonly ask questions like, “Where can I find an auto broker near me for my needs?” The answer is pretty straightforward because no Auto broker Los Angeles does it better than us. Open Road Auto Concierge has a rich list of acclaimed top cars for millennials. Most importantly, it takes into account the interests and fads that are common to the age group. Find out more!
Top 10 Cars for Millennials— Open Road Auto Concierge As The Best Auto Broker Los Angeles
Based on the flair, functions, and luxury standards that these cars possess, we have come up with a competitive list. All the vehicles in this list have excelled in satisfying millennials based on several reviews.
Thus, in no specific order, we would be highlighting some important and exciting features. This is also as a result of our experience as a top auto concierge. Check out the cars below:
- Honda Civic: Honda has set the pace for reflecting the desires of the young age group over the years. Thus, its new 10th generation Civic model only serves to uphold the trend. The 4-door sedan is every bit attractive, and the interiors are state-of-the-art. A sporty fog lamp, LED-powered power retractable door mirror, 17” alloy wheel, shark fin antenna, and heat-rejecting green-tinted glass. These exterior features sum up the beautiful sight that the 2019 Honda Civic exudes.
Also, there is an 8-way driver power seat-adjuster, tilt steering, and a tech center control.
More so, it has a smart entry system, tweeter speaker, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and an electric parking brake. In short, the Honda Civic is a sensational experience for millennials.
- Jeep Renegade: Your auto broker, Los Angeles, can get you the best deals for a Jeep Renegade. Notably, it is built on a FIAT 500X platform, making it the first jeep outside North America. It is the first compact cross for its brand, and an engineered off-road system makes it a very decent package.
Millennials who are not looking for an advanced exterior would love it since it has a sizeable cargo volume. The Trailhawk edition of this model is a top pick because of how rugged it is. For instance, it features a one-inch lift, all-terrain attires, tow hooks, and durable bumpers. Above all, for its price, this is a great bargain.
- Corolla Sport: This is Toyota’s first fully connected car. Moreover, it comes along with custom features like T-connect, a 24/7 live operator, and an AI steering system. The Corolla Sport is a fun car to drive, considering its sleek style and the 1.8 Liter hybrid engine.
Our auto broker Los Angeles understands that not all millennials want cars that reflect their person or lifestyle. Thus, this car brings a blend of soft-touch materials and designs that are quite intriguing. A 37mpg makes driving on the highway a worthwhile experience.
- Hyundai Elantra: This car model has grippingly held a spot as a car option for millennials because of its reasonable price. Parents love the car too. For millennials on a budget, this is a good investment. Likewise, as an IIHS 2018 Top Safety Pick, the vehicle is exceptionally durable.
The Elantra has a Navigation system with an 8-inch color touchscreen, a safe exit assist, power sunroof, and smart cruise control. In general, the car’s features are similar to Kia Forte. Albeit, the Elantra is more affordable.
- Mazda CX-3: The Mazda CX-3 is currently trending as one of the hottest cars for millennials. In short, its subcompact design, superb ride quality, and bold style have projected it into our auto concierge list. Large infotainment displays and an advanced safety tech say much about a car that is out to make a statement.
The CX-3 runs on a 2.0 Litre 4-cylinder, and this generates about 146 horsepower and pound-feet of torque. Its spacious interior makes it easy to pick up friends and enjoy a road trip.
- Nissan Kicks: Do you want a bargain for your money? Then, with just under $20,000, you could get this phenomenon from an auto broker near me. The interior is beautiful, and there is a lot of cargo space.
An excellent fuel economy of 36mpg is not bad by any standards. Additionally, a good crash-test score and a 122hp show that safety is also a priority. This is, without a doubt, an ideal car for young drivers.
- Kia Forte: The 2020 Kia Forte has a lot of standard features. These include a spacious interior, an intuitive infotainment system, good fuel economy, and good gas mileage. All these features easily give the Forte a high ranking among compact cars.
A 2.0- Liter four-cylinder engine that produces 147 hp powers it. For its low price and more features when compared to the Honda Civic or Hyundai Elantra, Forte is a good buy. What’s more? You could even get a better deal with an auto broker Los Angeles!
- Chevrolet Cruze: Another classy and upscale style for young drivers, the Chevrolet Cruze, gives all the luxury feel that millennials crave. The car has a standard 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot, as well as several built-in apps. Provision for an Apple CarPlay and Android Auto puts you on a chilled cruise.
The front of the exterior has a sporty look. In addition, the 2019 Cruze has a new 17” aluminum black wheel feature that complements its looks. It comes with a 1.4 Liter turbo that makes 153hp and 177 pound-feet of torque.
- Volkswagen Golf: Described as a deft blend of lively handling in a high-class cabin and advanced safety features, the Volkswagen Golf has gained the respect of many. The 2020 Volkswagen Golf has an upscale interior and a lot of cargo space.
Unfortunately, for a car of its class, the Golf has a low safety score and few optional features. However, there are infotainment upgrades, and the hatchback feel is incredible.
- Subaru Impreza: The 2020 Subaru Impreza is a great compact car. It offers a spacious and comfy interior and has decent qualities in general. Due to its underpowered engine and somewhat subpar cabin materials, many vehicles in this category rank higher. Nevertheless, it still manages to make a list because of its affordable price.
Auto broker Los Angeles
All of these top cars for millennials would count for nothing if there were no one to help. That being said, an auto broker near me is needed to get the best deals out of these cars. All these cars have many features, some of which you might not be familiar with. However, with an auto concierge, you eliminate all the stress involved in buying a car.
If you are looking for an auto broker Los Angeles to further help you with research and negotiations, we can. Open Road Auto Concierge can facilitate your entire transaction. Hopefully, this blog post would help you in making informed decisions on the car to go for. For the buying and leasing part, it is best to hire an auto broker near me that can negotiate with multiple dealerships to get the best prices for you.